The consumer and retail sectors have been facing a combination of unprecedented challenges in the face of pronounced market shifts including digitisation, globalisation, demographic change, maturing economies versus emerging markets. For every organisation - whether large or small, global or local - ensuring the right leadership, structure and culture is more important than ever before.
Based on over 40 years’ experience, Amrop’s consumer practice is configured to be agile and context-driven, ensuring tailored support for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies through to family enterprises.
In addition to executive search, Amrop UK supports clients across multiple areas of their talent strategy, whether they are engaging in leadership assessment and development, succession planning, streamlining talent pools in a merger or acquisition, making difficult reorganisation decisions or conducting talent and/or compensation benchmarking initiatives.
We work closely with clients in the cost-effective, robust and sustainable deployment of local, regional and global talent solutions across all consumer subsectors, including:
- Consumer Tech
- Consumer Products & Services
- Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
- Retail, Digital & Direct to Consumer
Our team’s track record covers most roles and functions, including:
- Non-Executive Directors
- CEO/Managing Director
- CFO/Finance Director
- CHRO/CPO/HR Director/People/Talent
- CMO/Chief Customer Officer/Marketing Director
- Chief Commercial Officer/Commercial Director/Sales Director
- Chief Digital Officer/Digital Director
- Chief Supply Chain Officer/Supply Chain Director/Procurement
- CTO/Technology Director/IT
- COO/Sustainability/Operations Director